Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Water Damage Restoration In West Englewood

After a water damage incident in your West Englewood property, you need to call SERVPRO. Our water damage experts will inspect and test to determine the extent ... READ MORE

Water Damage – Chicago Commercial Building

Water damage at this Chicago commercial building resulted from the roof of the structure being breached during a powerful thunderstorm. The before photo reflect... READ MORE

Water Damage – Chicago Office

Water damage occurred at this Chicago office space when a water pipe running through the ceiling suffered a failure in a pipe joint. The water damage happened o... READ MORE

Calumet City Water Loss

The pressurized supply line from the dishwasher soaked this inexpensive, laminated flooring in a Calumet City kitchen. SERVPRO recommends that water-busy areas ... READ MORE

Fire Damage Restoration In The Chicago Ridge Area

Our experts responded to a fire damage emergency at a property in the Chicago Ridge area. A fire caused significant damage to this three-story condominium. The ... READ MORE

Fire Damage Repair In South Chicago City

SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City, a leader in the restoration industry, is your only option when it comes to fire damage repair and restoration. O... READ MORE

Chicago Roof and Ceiling Storm Damage

The storm caused the exposed attic to blow items around and damage the ceiling. This type of Chicago storm damage is common during certain times of the year. Th... READ MORE

Commercial Fire Damage – Chicago

Commercial fire damage at this Chicago office building resulted from vandalism. A fire had been started in the waste container by vandals. The before picture sh... READ MORE

Crawl Space Mold Growth in Evergreen Park

The moist conditions in this crawl space in an Evergreen Park home needed remediation to stop the spreading of these fungi. We scraped off visible mold growth, ... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Chicago Kitchen

Fire Damage at this Chicago home’s kitchen began when a small kitchen appliance shorted. Before the fire was extinguished the home had suffered significan... READ MORE