Do I Need To Empty My Chicago Business Premises After Fire Damage?
If you are concerned about fire damage to your business, call SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City at (773) 337-3900.
SERVPRO Helps Chicago Business Owners Empty Their Premises After Fire Damage
Chicago business owners know how inconvenient a fire can be. It can be challenging to get a business back up and running after ablaze. Naturally, you want as little disruption to your operations as possible.
One of the biggest questions facing Chicago business owners after fire damage is whether they need to remove items from their business premises. It can be challenging to know whether furniture and equipment should be tossed, moved out, or left in place when surveying the aftermath of a fire.
Thankfully we are here to offer help and advice.
Will SERVPRO empty my premises?
Our teams will assess the situation on-site and advise you on whether or not to empty your premises. The process of clearing your premises is known as a pack out. Depending on the situation, you may have several options:
• Only move items that are directly in the way of cleanup operations, perhaps to an undamaged room
• Leave furniture and equipment in place if it is not damaged and not in further danger from cleanup operations
• Arrange to have office supplies and furnishings moved out to a safe location until the fire damage restoration process is complete
How can SERVPRO help with a pack out?
There are several ways we can help you with a pack out:
• We will advise you whether our staff are the best choice or whether it would be better to co-ordinate with an independent moving company
• We can liaise with your insurance adjuster
• We can often clean items ahead of packing them up which means they are returned to you “Like it never even happened.”
• We have checklists and procedures on hand to make sure all items are logged and stored and returned safely
We recommend all businesses take part in our Emergency Ready Plan. You can use your ERP profile to provide vital information for staff, our teams, and anyone else involved in the event of a disaster. Because you prepare your ERP before disaster strikes, you do not have to worry about tracking down insurance details or the chain of command when trouble hits.
If you are concerned about fire damage to your business, call SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City at (773) 337-3900.
How Can I Call a Halt to Water Damage in My Chicago House?
Sometimes flood cuts are necessary to dry your home's structure. SERVPRO has the necessary training to know how to restore your home.
Team Up with SERVPRO to Stop a Water Loss from Continuous Harm to the Structural Components and Contents of Your Chicago Home
Transitioning your Chicago home from the devastation of a severe water crisis back to preloss condition is a multi-phase operation. The overall term used by customers and some in the industry is "restoration," but that word might better describe the ultimate goal rather than the tasks and steps necessary to achieve it. Recovery from a water loss involves assessing the scene and then planning plus monitoring of a continuum of work beginning with mitigation, moving through remediation, and then completing with any repairs or rebuilding needed to reach restoration, "Like it never even happened."
What Is MitigationA fter a Water Emergency?
When leaks in plumbing or appliance mishaps occur in Chicago, prompts and comprehensive water mitigation is crucial. Mitigation includes all efforts to stop water from continuously soaking into and spreading over the residence's structural components and contents. Eliminating the source of the water is an essential mitigation strategy. Homeowners should know where the main water supply valve is on their property and how to shut it off to prevent the flow's continuing harm.
Are There Mitigation Strategies a Property Owner Can Take Before Professionals Arrive?
Homeowners can take action to mitigate water damage beyond shutting off the main. Take care that the area you address is free of electric shock hazards and contaminants. Consider doing the following:
- Collect clothing, books, throw rugs, and other loose items on the floor and move them to a safe, dry area
- Remove cushions and pillows from upholstered furniture and temporarily store them in the same dry area as the loose items
- Place furniture on blocks or insert aluminum foil under the legs to prevent staining and limit more water absorption into porous materials
- Drop clean, colorfast absorbent towels on floors to soak up moisture
- Open cabinet doors in wet areas
- Open doors and windows unless contraindicated by temperature or high outside humidity
What Should or Can Wait for Professional Interventions?
The chance of water-related hazards can be significant, and SERVPRO project managers are well-prepared to inspect for harmful circumstances and conditions. If in doubt, wait for our certified employees to assess and manage:
- Deeper water that could hide submerged debris
- Water contaminated with sewage, chemicals, or seepage from damaged oil or gas utility lines
- Wet spaces where you are unsure if the electricity is live
- Ceilings or walls evidencing trapped water through bulges, new staining, "sweating," or peeling paint
- Wet installed carpet and padding
- Evaluation of laminate or hardwood flooring that is distorted by delamination, warping, and buckling
How Do Professionals Continue the Mitigation Process?
We consider each Chicago water disaster individually, crafting a plan that meets the needs assessed at your home. Consequently, there are differences and adaptations for each project. Expect to see a range of mitigation strategies, including the careful release of trapped water, based on visual and device-aided (moisture detectors, moisture meters, or infrared imagery) inspection.
Mitigation strategies can also include controlled demolition or temporary structural adaptation approaches such as:
- Flood cuts
- Drilled, sawn, or punched holes
- Removal of toe kicks under cabinets and other built-ins
- Prying off beadboard and paneling
- Wanded extraction at the dry edge of water incursions on wall-to-wall carpeting to prevent further spread before weighted water extraction of soaked areas
- Removal of wet padding to enhance the efficacy of weighted extraction of carpeting
- Removal of wet insulation and breached vapor barriers in walls and crawl spaces to halt water reabsorption into building materials
- Pack-out of wet contents, including furniture and electronics, to our production facility to simplify the mitigation and remediation tasks designed to extract water and remove residual moisture from structural components
- Pumping and aggressive extraction of standing water from affected spaces to shorten the time needed for effective structural drying
- Raising of appliances above the waterline
Can I Continue to Help with the Mitigation?
Our team strives throughout every project to keep lines of communication open. We encourage our customers to work with our crews safely and collaboratively to move from the mitigation phase to remediation and finally to repairs and rebuilding. Insurance claims and seeking answers to concerns are also a joint effort.
Believe in and partner with the skilled and well-equipped team at SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City when you need swift and sure water mitigation. Call us at (773) 337-3900 as soon as practical to arrange an expert assessment and development of an effective plan.
Can the Contents of My Chicago Home Be Salvaged After a Fire?
Fire damage to a home can be devastating to a family. Make sure you contact SERVPRO for professional fire remediation after a fire occurs.
SERVPRO’s Green Team Will Do Everything Possible to Restore the Content of Your Chicago Home
A fire is a catastrophe that can be overwhelming. You may not know where to begin and wondering what is salvageable. Our Chicago team is ready to help.
What can I save from my fire-damaged home?
Fire restoration in Chicago homes will depend on the level of damage done to the house. This is based on the extensiveness of the fire. Our fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) do everything possible to restore your home to preloss condition. There are three levels of fire damage:
- Minor – Smoke residue is limited to a small area. The soot residue is light to moderate and can involve both dry and wet cleaning. Minimal replacement of items and repainting may not even be required.
- Medium – Smoke residue is moderate. Walls may need repainting, and more items may need replacing. Stronger smoke odors are present. Heat damage is present in drywall and cabinets. More wet cleaning is involved.
- Major – Damage is severe. Structural repairs are needed. Smoke residues are throughout the residence. Emergency services that involve boarding up the premises and removing debris are necessary. Contents that get restored will most likely be moved offsite.
Restoration Is What We Do
The level of fire damage will determine the amount of fire restoration that is possible. Our goal is to restore everything possible. Professional restoration lowers your claim cost and can salvage sentimental items you thought were lost. We provide the following restoration services we can provide:
- Reupholstering furniture
- Refinishing floors
- Restoring wooden surfaces
- Specialty cleaning of personal items such as clothing
There are times when restoring an item is impossible, but we do our best to return as much of your home to you as possible.
Contact SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City at (773) 337-3900 for fire restoration service that is Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Click here for more information about Chicago.
Who Can Restore My Chicago Physical Therapy Center After a Flood?
Water damage to your Chicago business can be difficult, let SERVPRO assist your business.
IICRC-Certified Professionals Perform Commercial Flood Restoration for Chicago Businesses
Flooded commercial facilities can be frustrating to deal with, mainly if your business focuses on in-person interfacing with patients and clients. However, there is a team that can help you get back to business as usual.
If you need rapid-response commercial flood restoration for Chicago businesses, SERVPRO technicians are available to restore your assets 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This team focuses on removing debris, eliminating water damage, and sanitizing your space with EPA-registered antimicrobials to return your business to a preloss condition.
Water-Resistant Flooring Solutions for Physical Therapy Centers
- Rubber. Rubber is a popular option for physiotherapy centers not only because it is a low-maintenance and water-resistant flooring solution, but it can also cushion patients during exercise or when falls occur.
- Sheet vinyl. Vinyl is water- and stain-resistant. This durable flooring is easy to replace and reasonably comfortable for clients to use even after protracted periods of heavy foot traffic.
- Carpet tiles. These sheets adhere to flooring in the same manner as vinyl tiles and are both cost-effective and easy to replace. The shorter pile is accommodating for patients in wheelchairs.
SERVPRO Prepares Flood-Damaged Facilities for Disinfection and Drying
SERVPRO technicians focus on the disposal of unsalvageable contents in your business, with the consent of owners and insurance adjusters before sanitation and drying can begin in earnest.
Carpet tiles must be disposed of to prevent microbial risk to occupants, and vinyl can delaminate from exposure to water. While rubber floor tiles are water-resistant, floodwater and debris can penetrate between and underneath tiles.
SERVPRO’s moisture measurement tools, including spot sensors and penetrating moisture meters, can determine what surfaces have been most effective and calculate the positioning of drying equipment accordingly.
SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City offers commercial mitigation that is Faster to Any Size Disaster when you call (773) 337-3900.
To learn more about Chicago, click here.
How Can Professional Fire Restorers Stay Ready to Help My Chicago Home?
Fires might be devastating for many structures, but it does not have to indicate a total loss.
Professional Fire Restorers In Chicago
Our SERVPRO team has a fast response to get mitigation work started quickly in your fire-damaged Chicago home or apartment.
Preparedness is one of the main focal points of effective restoration and recovery that our SERVPRO team can provide to fire-damaged Chicago homes and businesses. Despite how overwhelming and severe these conditions might seem, staying prepared to mobilize to these emergencies can help us to begin mitigation and emergency services at critical times.
Regardless of how widespread fire damage in Chicago homes might be, our fast response in emergencies can help to limit the time that restoration takes and the out-of-pocket expenses for our customers. We can ensure that we have a prompt response to crises that threaten your residence by encouraging more and more of our technicians to pursue Fire & Smoke Restoration (FSRT) certification. Qualified technicians available 24/7 ensures a fast response to your emergency and that mitigation and emergency services get started as soon as possible. Some of these include:
• Temporary construction solutions (board up, tarping)
• Extraction and drying of extinguishment water damages
• Clearing airborne contaminants (soot, ash, debris)
• Removing fire debris and damaged structural elements
What Does it Mean to Chase Fires?
While this term has taken on a negative connotation in some circles, to our restoration team, it means staying ahead of changing conditions in the city to be ready for whatever customers might need. We ensure that we learn about active fires in the area to begin preparing to respond to them as though we have already been called. This ‘chasing’ often occurs when insurance providers notify us of an active blaze and their intention to get our team involved in both the damage assessment and the restoration of the residence. There are advantages to our professionals chasing emergencies and staying ahead of severe conditions, including:
• Faster Mitigation
• Effective Content Management
• Less-Costly Restoration
What Does My Insurance Company Need to Approve a Claim?
In many ways, insurance companies look to the expertise of restoration professionals to provide the necessary information about a loss incident. This effort begins with job scoping. Our SERVPRO project manager, crew chief, and the customer can all work together to determine vital information that can help with the restoration and recovery of the fire-damaged structure. This job scoping involves unique practices such as identifying pre-existing conditions and potential health hazards for restoration. In addition, all job scoping after a fire loss entails:
• Cataloging Damage
• Assessing Contents
We share this information with your insurance adjuster directly. After a fire, the last thing that you need to do is run around trying to jump through insurance hoops and meet the often-lofty demands of your insurance provider to secure a damage claim. We can work directly with the company to make the entire process more efficient.
What Makes SERVPRO a Wise Choice for Restoration?
There are many reasons that area homeowners might want to consider SERVPRO for their restoration requirements after a fire. One of these reasons is our fast response. With pre-stocked trailers filled with mitigation equipment for surface cleaning, deodorization, and other vital efforts, we can often reach your address within hours of the first notice of loss.
Additionally, our professionals have several levels of experience and knowledge of ever-changing industry standards. We strive to provide results that exceed your expectations, and much of that can get attributed to training and coursework provided by standard-setting organizations such as:
• IICRC – Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
• ABRA – American Bio Recovery Association
• OSHA – Occupational Safety & Health Administration
• NDCA – National Duct Cleaning Association
What About Repairs and Reconstruction?
Not surprisingly, many restoration companies do not offer reconstruction as part of their recovery packages. With a full division of qualified residential contractors in-house on our roster, we can provide a comprehensive restoration solution embodying mitigation, restoration, and reconstruction. With fire damages, structural breaches can be all over. Man-made holes allow better access for first responders to fight the fire, but need to get temporarily sealed and permanently repaired. Our contractors can help.
Fires might be devastating for many structures, but it does not have to indicate a total loss. From mitigation and restoration through reconstruction and repair, you can count on the experience and the response of our SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City team. Give us a call anytime that you need us at (773) 337-3900.
I Need to Remove Water and Moisture from My Chicago Property. Who Can I Rely On?
Chicago let SERVPRO help you with your water damaged home.
You Can Rely on Restoration Experts from SERVPRO to Perform Water Removal in Your Chicago Home
Whether a faulty appliance or burst pipe causes it, a water loss incident takes a relatively brief time to ruin building materials and valuable items in a home. After a water emergency in your Chicago home, you need to act fast to stop further leaks and save property. You should also seek professional help from SERVPRO technicians who can protect as many valuables as possible and dry the affected areas fast to prevent mold growth.
Why should I involve professionals?
Professionals can promptly reduce the harmful effects of a water loss incident since we have access to advanced water removal equipment, and we use groundbreaking techniques. We have a team of experienced and certified technicians who can perform water removal in your Chicago property to prevent costly damages. We use an approved process that protects the property owner against germs, mold, and odors. We not only extract water but also clean and deodorize the property safely and efficiently.
What can I do to help with the water removal process?
Depending on the level of water present, you can start extracting the water before our response team gets to your property. The steps to take include:
- Find the source of the water intrusion and stop it.
- Wear personal protective gear like gloves and rubber boots before entering the water-damaged area.
- Remove any furniture or belongings from the affected area.
- Remove debris
- Extract as much water as you can by using a wet-dry vacuum.
If the water levels are high for your water extraction equipment to handle, wait for the SERVPRO team of technicians to arrive. If the water is two inches deep or deeper, our team can use an electric submersible pump to remove it. If your carpet has absorbed water, we can use a carpet wand to extract it. For hard surface flooring, our technicians can use a squeegee wand.
How do you dry a property?
The drying process is an essential step in restoration. Our team of professionals can use specialized equipment such as centrifugal air movers and refrigerant dehumidifiers to dry the affected area.
How can you remove the foul odor?
Water can cause a bad odor in your home, and it can persist even after effective drying. We can use air filtration devices with multiple filters to eliminate the odor. The devices have multiple high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters that remove airborne particles from the air by trapping them. They also capture gases and odors and then exhaust clean air back to the environment.
For effective water removal in your property, contact SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City at (773) 337-3900. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Team Zubricki Responds in Chicagoland 24/7 to Any Kind of Disaster
SERVPRO has been a major contributor to the recovery of Chicagoland homes and businesses during the recent flooding event.
For Immediate Release
As the city's 311 line began receiving thousands of calls about basement flooding, SERVPRO franchises joined Team Zubricki this week from across the country to help provide fast cleanup and restoration services in Chicagoland. Floodwaters have begun receding, but the city and surrounding suburban areas are still waterlogged. The seven Chicago franchises that makeup SERVPRO's Disaster Recovery Team Zubricki report that they remain in full response mode as the Memorial Day forecast calls for more rain.
"By working together, our franchise teams have handled more than 1,000 residential and commercial jobs this past week. As long as services are needed, whether it is for preventative coronavirus cleanup or addressing flooding emergencies, our Chicago crew will respond to calls from residents and businesses 24/7, throughout the holiday weekend," said Owner Patricia Zubricki of SERVPRO's Disaster Recovery Team Zubricki.
To restore properties to pre-damage conditions, SERVPRO technicians follow recommendations from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) - the organization which sets the standards for flood restoration as well as other disasters. Technicians follow established procedures for decontamination of flooded properties.
"Our technicians take precautions to properly handle the cleanup of submerged properties because floodwaters often contain elevated levels of raw sewage, hazardous materials, and toxic substances," said Zubricki.
Once contaminated, porous materials such as flooring, drywall, and upholstered furnishings, cannot be restored. The typical residential or business restoration project involves removing building materials and contents, drying the structure, and then applying a disinfectant to affected areas before finish materials can be restored or replaced to preloss conditions."
"From handling personal belongings damaged by floodwaters, to proactive cleaning services in response to COVID-19, we are always mindful of how disasters and emergencies may affect our customers," said Zubricki.
To protect both the homeowner and the SERVPRO employees during the COVID-19 crisis, SERVPRO employees wear the proper PPE - N95 Mask, gloves, and safety glasses.
People are dealing with the unknowns of the Coronavirus, and unfortunately, this flood adds an additional level of stress to our community. Responding to disasters is what we do all year long, and serving customers in their time of need is always our focus. We want community members to know that Team Zubricki is a phone call away, no matter their emergency."
For service, contact your Team Zubricki SERVPRO:
SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago
1750 E. 87th St. Suite #1, Chicago, IL 60617
Team Zubricki has been providing cleaning, restoration, and rebuilding services in the Chicago area since 2009. The franchises are locally owned and operated by Patricia, Frank, Stephanie, Amanda, and Anthony Zubricki. Ranked in the top 100 SERVPRO franchises of the year, Team Zubricki is committed to making a difference when it comes to helping communities and individuals overcome disasters.
SERVPRO is one of the largest property restoration and reconstruction providers in the world, with more than 1,700 locations internationally. Since 1967, SERVPRO has been planning, organizing, and implementing residential, commercial, and large loss projects throughout the United States and Canada. With the motto, Faster to Any Size Disaster, SERVPRO's Disaster Recovery Team can respond quickly with national resources during catastrophic storms and major events.
How Can I Get My Chicago House Cleaned Up After a Fire?
Fires can be highly destructive to your home, especially surfaces battling the presence of soot and other residues.
Our SERVPRO Team Can Arrive Quickly to Chicago Residences for Cleaning and Restoration Following a Fire
Cleaning up after a fire loss incident in Chicago is one of the considerable challenges to making these disasters “Like it never even happened.” Without adequate and thorough cleaning and restoration practices implemented at the right times, surfaces and contents could suffer irreparable damages. Discarding materials and reinstalling them can be an unnecessary cost when our SERVPRO professionals can get to work quickly on the recovery steps required.
Effective cleaning and restoration after fire damage to Chicago homes begin with a fast and confident response. Because our technicians stay prepared to answer the call 24/7, we can often reach damaged addresses while there is still time and opportunity to protect many of the surfaces and exposed contents. Entrusting your home to responding technicians can often make the return to preloss condition more efficient and cost-effective.
What is Debris Removal?
Among the first steps in cleaning and restoring your fire-damaged home is debris removal. This process is one of the emergency services that our professionals offer and can help our technicians to gain control of an increasingly difficult situation. Shoveling out piles of ash and charred remnants of materials can help in many ways. Some advantages of beginning debris removal or muck-out for your home include:
• Reduces the concentration of soot
• Makes odors less intense
• Allows our professionals to inspect the property better
Is Soot Dangerous to Be Around?
Soot can be one of the most challenging obstacles for responding technicians, as this residue can react differently with each of the materials that it becomes exposed to after a fire. Also, the presence of soot can present health concerns for those in direct contact, which requires our professionals always to wear the appropriate personal protective equipment. From Tyvek suits to gloves and respirators, we can protect our cleaning team and eliminate cross-contamination with other areas of your house. The primary concerns about soot include:
• Acidic Nature – Because soot has an acidic base to its composition, its presence in a layer resting on organic surfaces can have a destructive effect. When residue goes prolonged periods without getting removed, it can mar or stain surfaces underneath it.
• Microscopic Particles – the size of soot particles is also an alarming concern because these microscopic particulates can get easily inhaled and travel deep into the lungs.
• High Concentrations – Circulating soot in the environment can present hazards like unclean breathing air and more substantial concentrations of soot residues on exposed surfaces.
How Can Residues Like Soot Get Cleaned?
Removing soot and smoke residues from the house requires several approaches and potent cleaning products. The best approach and technique to remove soot damage in the house gets determined often during the initial assessment and evaluation of the property following a fire loss. Our project manager can walk through the damaged building to begin cataloging loss and noting wherever soot removal techniques are necessary. These might include:
• Chemical Solvents – Emulsification can be an excellent method for removing oily soils from surfaces, and many of our chemical solvents can also have a positive effect on present soot damage. Pretesting is a way to determine what potent products are the best choice for the affected material.
• Soda/Media Blasting – Using a high-pressure output, soda, and media blasting equipment can help to restore the surface of a damaged structural element by eliminating soot without destroying the construction material beneath it.
• Controlled Demolition – There are some situations where material removal might be the only suitable solution. If soot has stained or marred a surface or item, our in-house contractors can remove only the damaged portions to make build back and reconstruction as efficient as possible.
What If Contents in My House Get Soot-Damaged?
Your belongings are just as susceptible and sensitive to soot exposure and damage as the construction materials used in your home. While you might not have the time to relocate everything of value or significance, our SERVPRO professionals can work on content management beginning as soon as we arrive. From on-site cleaning and relocation efforts to more intricate cleaning practices that can happen in our nearby facility and warehouse, we can improve the look and feel of damaged items efficiently.
Fires can be highly destructive to your home, especially surfaces battling the presence of soot and other residues. Addressing these concerns can involve multiple strategies, including surface cleaning, media blasting, and controlled demolition. No matter what your home needs, you can count on our SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City to help by calling (773) 337-3900.
What Types of Water Emergency do I Have?
Water Emergencies Vary Depending on the Source of Intrusion; SERVPRO Restorers Identify Water Types Quickly to Provide Viable, Time-efficient Solutions
What are the categories of water intrusion?
Water intrusion has three distinct categories that can influence the method of water removal in your Chicago home. Clean water emergencies pose no threat to human health and have minimal impact on the home environment, while greywater emergencies have moderate contamination levels in the water and pose a minor risk to our health. These contaminants may include fungus and bacteria. Blackwater emergencies are the most contaminated type of water damage and pose a high-level threat to human health. These require significant removal and disposal of building materials that contacts blackwater. Water categories are fluid and can become increasingly severe over time- moving from clean water to blackwater in as little as seventy-two-hours.
How can I identify the water-threat level in my home?
- Cleanwater usually comes from a clean source. These may come from sources like drinking water pipes and rainfall.
- Greywater emergencies are most likely to occur from your plumbing system that transports wastewater from the property. These may include kitchen sinks, showers, or bathrooms. Greywater does not include sewer backups.
- Blackwater emergencies come from exterior flooding, sewer backups, septic tanks, or when greywater emergencies degrade over-time. These require personal protective equipment (PPE) to restore safely.
Do I need qualifications to restore water spillage in my home?
In all but the most minor of water spills, having expert experience is helpful. Drying a property may take several days and involve complex equipment. During the drying procedure, maintaining the right atmospheric conditions is essential to prevent water degradation or secondary damage. SERVPRO achieves the right atmospheric conditions by measuring them consistently using a thermal hygrometer. We can use portable heaters, drying tents, dehumidifiers, and air-movers to maintain the ideal drying conditions, reducing the time it takes to restore your property to its original condition.
To identify and restore all types of a water emergency, contact SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City at (773) 337-3900.
More about Chicago.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Chicago, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City today at (773) 337-3900 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.