What are Common Causes of Commercial Fire Damage in Chicago?
Faulty Electrical Wiring Can Cause Fire Damage in Chicago
Having faulty electrical wiring inside of your shop can be very dangerous because it can cause fire damage. Electrical blazes are some of the most sudden and unexpected fires that can happen; if you are not prepared to deal with the flames, they can do severe damage to your store. Having a fire extinguisher handy is essential, as owning one could turn a fire that has the potential to be disastrous into a much smaller problem.
Fortunately, the fire damage inside of your Chicago salon was kept to a corner of your store with the help of an extinguisher and quick reactions. However, it is vital for you to keep on top of the problem now that the blaze has been put out. In reality, the fight against fire damage has only just begun once the flames are gone. It's crucial to call for professional restoration services as quickly as possible to ensure a smooth and successful remediation.
SERVPRO makes it a priority to work as unobtrusively as possible, so we do not disturb your daily business as we work. No matter the time, our technicians can come to your salon to begin the remediation. Should an accident happen at the end of the workday, our team can work through the night.
Once we arrive at your store, we can investigate the fire damage that impacted one of your salon chairs and hundreds of dollars-worth of professional products. Dip powders, acrylic, and gel products can stain your tile flooring as they burn, causing a molten mess of soot and ash. As we investigate, SERVPRO can select the best method to remedy the fire damage in your shop effectively and quickly.
Our technicians can clean up the ruined products and make a list of what you lost, making it easier for you to file a claim with your insurance company. Afterward, SERVPRO can use chemical cleaning methods to clean the soot and product remains from your tile flooring and walls. SERVPRO can clean your salon chair using a gentle and leather-safe solution in which you repetitively spray and wipe the impacted material.
For a final touch, we can use a hydroxyl generator to address the odor that fire damage leaves behind. The machine neutralizes the individual particles that cause the scent in the first place, effectively removing the odor from your salon. Before we go, SERVPRO can recommend an electrician who can investigate the wiring in your building to help prevent a future accident from occurring.
If faulty wiring causes fire damage to your property, never wait or hesitate. Phone SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City by calling (773) 337-3900. No matter the time, we are always able to help.
Click here for more about Chicago.