Should Businesses in Chicago Use Professional Sewer Backup Cleaning?
SERVPRO is an Expert in Water Cleanup with Experience Working for some of Chicago's Finest Businesses
Chicago is among the largest and most famous cities in the United States. Over the past four years, it has been voted as the number one city to reside in and has also set the record for tourism in 2018, with 58 million people visiting the windy city. One of the main attractions to Chicago is its iconic skyline which features skyscrapers over 1,500 feet tall. The rebuilding of Chicago as prime real estate for finance, technology, and healthcare industries came about following the great Chicago fire. Since then, it has become recognizable worldwide for its unique neo-gothic architecture, vibrant culture industry, and tourism. Music has also played a central role in Chicago's cultural development, with Jazz, Blues, Hip-hop and Trap music among some of its celebrated contemporary products.
The city of Chicago, based in Illinois, has a strong reputation for its nightlife. The Music Box theater is an excellent place to start, which shows a curated list of some of the best indie and foreign cinemas in the United States. Just around the corner is the Green Mill, a jazz and cocktail venue in operation since before the prohibition era. The venue fills up quickly as residents cram in each evening to watch some of the city's hottest jazz musicians in action. Despite its strong downtown and old town districts, Chicago retains a good reputation for walks and trails. Garfield park, the 606, and the Chicago Riverwalk are all popular destinations for cooling down during the morning and afternoon.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA) features up-to-the-minute exhibitions from artists across the globe. With a rotating roster of shows and tours, the MCA promises an individual experience to visitors any time of year.
- The Museum of Science and Industry and the Chicago Museum of History provide an intimate perspective on the city's growth as a global economic hub. Featuring a collection of archived photography, interviews, and videos, the exhibitions are well-worth visiting for a taste of history.
- Lincoln Park Zoo is a 35-acre plot at the center of Lincoln State Park. The reservation has over 1,000 animal species with both indoor and outdoor areas. Early reservations are recommended during peak times and the current COVID pandemic.
SERVPRO Can Decontaminate your Business Premises with Expert Water Cleanup
A backed-up sewer can cause health and safety issues at your business and even result in temporary closure. SERVPRO provides:
- Sewage cleanup
- Water damage remediation
- Water damage repairs
Using our industry-leading training, the team can communicate with a premises manager directly throughout service. Handling and disposing of infectious waste is governed by state and federal laws. Our licensed technicians can help to ensure your business returns to a safe, sanitary standard following a sewer backup or other water emergency.
- Self-priming trash pumps can pass solid waste while removing water from the premises quickly.
- Our graded cleaning services use potent disinfectants and biocides to destroy potentially harmful organisms on the premises.
- Advanced drying and deodorization systems ensure that your business returns to its normal condition quickly after cleanup.
Ensure a safe and sanitary working environment for your staff. Contact SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City for water cleanup at (773) 337-3900.