Top Guns of Team Zubricki Honored as White Coats
Over the past few years, our collective group of franchises making up Team Zubricki around the Greater Chicago area has been dispatched across the country to natural disasters and massive storm events to help wherever needed. These responses often come at a great personal sacrifice for our employees, leaving their families behind for weeks or even months until our work is done. In recent years, our Team Zubricki responders have helped at facilities and venues in:
During a recent Large Loss training event for Zubricki franchises, specific employees were acknowledged for their efforts, going above and beyond for the customer and the team. These individuals were gifted white coats to symbolize how they stand out in their respective service fields and showcase the values and customer commitment we encourage in our disaster response. The inaugural class of White Coats this year featured:
- Nick Laughlin
- Randall Roach
- Senior Project Manager Patrick Houlihan
- Restoration Project Manager Eduardo Gomez
- Owner Anthony Zubricki
Tony Dantonio, Vice President of National Accounts at Team Zubricki, shares his thoughts on the team members awarded the White Coats: "The team members that were recognized with the White Coats have gone above and beyond to help make Team Zubricki successful. The White Coats are intended to stand out just as these folks have done. They are true team players, and were caught in the act of doing things right."
Those awarded this special acknowledgment earned their place through their commitment to the team, those in need after disasters, and providing the best possible restoration outcomes. Through devastating winter weather leaving thousands without power to the destruction following the path of a hurricane making landfall, White Coats of Team Zubricki shined with:
- Selfless devotion to helping others at the expense of holidays, personal time, and family events.
- Long hours on the weekends and evenings to ensure projects stay on track to get businesses back up and running.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service during traumatic events.
- Representing SERVPRO and Team Zubricki exceptionally while collaborating with other restoration teams, organizations, and relief efforts.
Patricia Zubricki hopes to let this become an annual tradition where the exceptional large loss response employees of the previous year are acknowledged and celebrated for their devotion and professionalism.