IICRC Certification: Chicago Water Damage Restoration
Chicago Water Damage Restored by IICRC Certified SERVPRO Crews
Whether you experience Chicago water damage due to flooding or a plumbing issue, it's important to hire a team of remediation specialists to get your property back in pre-water damaged condition. As you search for the right team of water damage restoration specialists, make sure that the company has the Clean Trust logo. This logo is a quality certification granted by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). SERVPRO suggests that you learn more about the IICRC and why certification from this company is important.
What Is The IICRC? As a non-profit organization for the restoration, inspection, and cleaning industries, the IICRC serves over 25 countries. Some of the countries include New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Canada, United Kingdom, and the United States.
IICRC Certification. To obtain IICRC certification, organizations must meet several expertise standards while also conforming to ethical business principles. The list of standards includes:
• Training. Each technician has to have formal training and pass all required tests.
• Integrity and Honesty. The company must offer consumers accurate information while also providing services in a transparent, straightforward manner.
• Education. Each technician has to participate in ongoing educational courses to remain current regarding industry changes, technological advancements, and methodological shifts.
• Complaint policy. Each firm has to have a clear, concise complaint policy in writing. The firm must also agree to the dispute resolution process outlined by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Additionally, the firm must accept recommendations regarding arbitration.
By securing the services from a team of IICRC-certified technicians, you increase the likelihood that you'll be working with a group of trained, experienced professionals who can expedite the water damage remediation process of your Chicago residential property.
Other Considerations. While IICRC certification is important, there are several other factors you should consider when it's time to find your right team of restoration experts. Some of the attributes you should look for in a professional water damage restoration company include:
• an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
• fair prices
• excellent customer service
• 24/7 emergency services
• a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Call SERVPRO Immediately. If you find yourself experiencing substantive water damage to your Chicago home due to fire, water, or some other disaster, it's time to call the professionals of SERVPRO. With our top of the line equipment, fleet, cleaning agents and chemical products, our IICRC-certified technicians will provide you with the detail-oriented, speedy services necessary to get your home back into a dry and safe condition.
Highly-Trained Water Restoration Specialists
As leaders in the water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, and a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use our expertise to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-water damage condition. Our process includes documentation of the drying process to validate your property is dry. Learn about our water damage training and certificates. Call 24/7 for great service. (773) 337-3900