New Warehouse for Official Downtown Chicago License Operators
What happens when you dream big? Benefits flow from enhanced facilities for commercial and residential customers of SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City
The recent acquisition of a 61,000 square-foot facility near Midway Airport by our team changes everything for the better, both for our Chicagoland customers and our trained, certified, and dedicated SERVPRO workforce. Anticipation of successful restoration efforts runs high as we prepare the soaring space.
Why Does a Successful Restoration Business Need a Spacious Production Center?
A substantial percentage of the work SERVPRO performs for residential and commercial clients struggling with water, fire, storm, and mold damage occurs at individual customers’ premises. Centralizing and expanding our capacity leads to greater efficiency and improved outcomes for each project. Seven Chicago area franchises will share the impressive inventory of resources soon housed in the space seen on video. After “bursting at the seams,” we now have storage room for massive, scalable stocks of high-efficiency commercial grade equipment we transport to project sites, including but not limited to the following:
- Submersible clean and trash pumps
- Truck-mounted, roll-in, and portable water extractors
- Air movers of various types and sizes
- Dehumidifiers of all kinds and capacities
- Negative pressure air scrubbing units
- Moisture detectors and meters and thermo-hygrometers
- Infrared imaging technology
- Ozone machines and hydroxyl generators
- Thermal and ULV foggers and enzymatic products
- Baffles and containment barrier building supplies
- Controlled demolition tools
- Blasting machinery and supplies for microbial infestation and charring removal and control
- Shovels, rakes, brooms, scapers, brushes, sponges, ladders, scaffolds, and dozens of other specialized tools
- Cleaning, deodorizing, and EPA-registered disinfecting proprietary products
- Construction and repair tools and supplies
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for battalions of our hard-working crew members
How Does Expansion of Production Facilities Help with Pack-Outs and Contents Restoration?
Our new space allows for assessment and secure storage of items packed out and requiring specialized mitigation and remediation interventions. SERVPRO now has the room to upgrade soft article and textile laundering and drying facilities, invest in increased document freeze-drying capacity, provide containment pods for furniture and electronics cleaning and drying, ultrasonic and immersion cleaning options, and more.
Why Is the Location of the Restoration Production Facility Critical?
SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City is one of several Zubricki-owned Official Downtown Licensed Operators for the Chicago and Loop areas. Proximity to I-55, the main artery into and out of the Chicago city center, facilitates transport of vast quantities of resources needed to address immense Chicago commercial and residential disaster restoration projects. The expansion of our storage capacity and production facilities pairs perfectly with our extensive experience as members of SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division and SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team. Moving to the centrally located facility, still within the Chicago city limits, supports the rapid deployment critical to an early and efficacious response to residential and commercial catastrophes of all sizes.
Benefit when disaster strikes as SERVPRO of Evergreen Park / South Chicago City’s improvement and expansion dreams come true. One call to (773) 337-3900 brings it all.